Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LPMarocaine!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LPMarocaine‘s Website.
LPMarocaine is located at: Morocco
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use LPMarocaine‘s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated products and services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms and Conditions applicable to vendors using LPMarocaine Marketplace.
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and LPMarocaine (“us”, “we”, etc). By joining LPMarocaine Marketplace as a seller/ vendor or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
LPMarocaine Marketplace is a trade name of LPMarocaine s.a.r.l whose Registered office is at 3, rue de Fes, Tanger.
About LPMarocaine Marketplace
LPMarocaine Marketplace is a marketplace that allows users to sell and buy LPMarocaine products.
Any guidance we provide as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not.
|means the textual, visual or audio content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content such as advertising material, and all other product or service related material.
|means any website of LPMarocaine Marketplace, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
|means place on or into Our Website any Content or material of any sort by any means.
|means any item offered for sale on our Website, whether physical goods or downloads.
|means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged.
. Our contract
- The relationship between us is solely that:
- in consideration of a fee/commision charged by us, we provide for you an Internet market place as an arm’s length contractor.
- when a customer makes a purchase, we handle receiving, packing, shipping, customer service, and returns for those orders.
- we are not partners or joint venturers.
- If you place a Product for sale on Our Website, you do so subject to these terms.
- Although we are not a party to your contract with a buyer introduced to you via Our Website, we may remove your Products from offer if a customer or Our Website visitor has a valid complaint against you.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was Posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
- Subject to this agreement and to the procedures set out on Our Website, you may enter a Product for sale through Our Website.
. Your Product placement
You agree that you will:
- not place any Product for sale which is not of merchantable quality or which requires for its setup or use a level of technical expertise which is not fully explained to a customer before purchase.
- not re-place any Product we remove from offer for sale.
- We offer Standard Shipping within Morocco, you must make sure your product’s price cover for shipping fees.
- Deliveries of hard copy and physical Products are made from our premises/ warehouse, by post or by a carrier subject to the contract between us.
- Notification of order fulfillment will be automatically sent to the customer by adding a tracking number and marking the order as fulfilled.
. The selling procedure
. Our commission and payment to you
- Joining LPMarocaine Marketplace as a Seller and posting items for sale is free. We do retain a proportion of each sale, this amount may change at any time, but you will be informed by email if any changes are made.
- We sell your Products at the price you place on it, subject to these terms and also the requirements we set out on Our Website from time to time.
- Our fees and commissions are payable on demand. You irrevocably authorise us to deduct them from sums paid to us by your buyer.
- Our Website selling system is an automated system which can be followed by you through a ” Vendor control panel”.
- A buyer may from time to time use discount vouchers/ codes, this total may be discounted from the total payout figure to the seller.
- If an action by a buyer results in a charge back to our account, you agree that we may deduct the sum charged back together with any fee paid to our service provider and bank, from any sum due to you, at or after that time.
- If we accept any cancellation and consequently refund money to a customer, we are not obliged to repay commission to you.
. Advertising your Product
If you accept our offer to advertise market or promote your Product, the following conditions apply.
- We may use the services of a specialist Internet marketing business associated with LPMarocaine Marketplace.
- Without prior consent of the other; neither we nor you will contract with any other person or company for specialist services. Here your obligation is limited to the extent of the price charged and due to us.
- The price charged to you will include all payments we make to others.
- We give no guarantee as to the success of any advertising placed.
- We might post your products information including images and videos on our social media platforms.
. Your Product warranties
- You warrant that any Product you place on Our Website for sale:
- is not: illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to any third party;
- does not offend against the law of any country whose citizens might purchase it;
- You warrant that you own the copyright of any Content you place on Our Website for sale, or that you have the permission of the copyright owner:
- to enter or upload that Content;
- to receive the net proceeds of such sales as arise.
. How we handle your Content
- If you post content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domain. We have no control over who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- You now irrevocably authorise us to publish feedback, comments and ratings about your Products, services and activity through Our Website, even though it may be defamatory or critical. If you have a problem with feedback or you think it is not true, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we cannot protect your rights.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been posted by you;
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us right away of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
. Using Our Website
We invite you to Post Content to Our Website for [marketing your products and services and in other ways]. We have to regulate your use of Our Website to protect our business and our staff, to protect other users of Our Website and to comply with the law.
While using Our Website, you will not:
- be unlawful, or tend to incite another person to commit a crime;
- be obscene, offensive, threatening, violent, malicious or defamatory;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- use a Posting to solicit responses unconnected with the purpose of Our Website or the terms proposed by this agreement.
- Sell on Our Website if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18 or are suspended from selling on Our Website;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to LPMarocaine Marketplace;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Our Website or the interests or property of LPMarocaine Marketplace users;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of LPMarocaine Marketplace, you may be liable to pay a commission fee applicable to that item.
. Your Posting: restricted content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a Posting which does not comply with these terms.
. Security of Our Website
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of Our Website to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed Our Website by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- All content on Our Website, is the property of either us or suppliers of products for sale. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent.
- For the sake of good order you should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
- If you would like to use any of our logos or graphics, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Interruption to the Service
- We give no warranty that the Service will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our Service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
- You acknowledge that our Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Service.
. Miscellaneous matters
- If you are in breach of any term of this contract, we may:
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- You agree that all our electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- In the event of a dispute between us, then, if we so ask, you undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- So far as the law permits, and unless otherwise stated, this agreement does not give any right to any third party.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in our performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the constitution of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.