Milk and Honey
Pre-ordered products can take between 3 - 4 weeks to be available. Pre-orders FAQ
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
#1 New York Times bestseller Milk and Honey is a collection of poetry and prose about survival. About the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss, and femininity.
The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.
* Self-published edition sold 10,000 copies in nine months in the US, and over 1400 copies through UK Bookscan.
* Over 1.5million copies sold worldwide.
* AMP edition has now sold over 71,000 copies through UK Bookscan (June 2017), and is the bestselling Poetry book in 2017 in the UK.
* As of July 2017, Milk and Honey was the bestselling title in the US – across all categories.
* Rupi has 1.3m Instagram followers; 130K twitter followers; and 346K Facebook fans.
* Strong appeal for fans of Lang Laev, author of Love & Misadventure and Lullabies.
* Rights have been sold in over 20 languages worldwide
Specification: Milk and Honey
Rupi kaur is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of two collections of poetry. She started drawing at the age of five when her mother handed her a paintbrush and said—draw your heart out. Rupi views her life as an exploration of that artistic journey. After completing her degree in rhetoric studies she published her first collection of poems 'milk and honey' in 2014. The internationally acclaimed collection sold well over two million copies gracing the New York times bestseller list every week for over a year. It has since been translated into over thirty languages. Her long-awaited second collection 'the sun and her flowers' was published in 2017 and debuted as a #1 New York Times bestseller. Through this collection she continues to explore a variety of themes ranging from love, loss, trauma, healing, femininity, migration, and revolution. Rupi has performed her poetry across the world. Her illustrations, along with her design and art direction are warmly embraced and she hopes to continue this expression for years to come.
1 review for Milk and Honey
There are no inquiries yet.